We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate and customer-focused individuals to join the PICA Group.
If you’re interested in pursuing a career with one of the leading property service companies in Australia, simply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruitment process
- A member of the recruitment team at the PICA Group will contact you to conduct a 10-15 minute phone interview.
- If you have the right skills and experience, a face-to-face interview will be conducted with the hiring manager and a member of the recruitment team.
- Final shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete psychometric assessments to confirm cognitive ability and behavioural fit for the role.
- You may be asked to attend a final interview and/or participate in a work simulation exercise.
- Reference checks will be conducted and you will be asked to complete a national police check.
- If you are successful at the final stage of the process, you will be contacted with a verbal offer and a welcome pack (which includes your letter of offer) will be sent to you.
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Banking discounts with NAB
- Discounts off a range of items including: movie tickets, store gift cards, gym membership and travel and car rental discounts