Our culture & way of working
The joys of being a PICA Group employee: PICA culture
The PICA Group strives to create a professional and positive work environment for our employees. To achieve this we value diversity. Diversity not only in race or gender, but also skill sets, business approach and personality too. The combination makes for a workplace where innovation abounds and decision making is based on a wide spectrum of thought, ideas and approaches.
In addition, you can enjoy a competitive base salary, reward programs, career support, access to training programs, and flexible working arrangements. Putting work aside, we love celebrating birthdays and believe no one should have to work on their birthday. So in addition to the above mentioned benefits you also enjoy a paid day off to celebrate you!
Job role options
If you or someone you know is interested in working with us – whether you have strata experience or not, here’s links to more information:
Our company values
- Integrity: Staying true to our word, doing what we said we would do
- Team spirit: Aligning efforts and working together to deliver on a common objective
- Innovation: Providing an improved customer experience through continuous investment into technology and our service offering
- Professionalism: We get the job done, get it right and put our hearts into it
- Accountability: We treat others with respect, taking ownership of our responsibilities and tasks
- Transparency: We maintain high ethical standards and integrity at all times